ING form o TO + infinito



ING form o TO+infinito:

1.       I miss (PLAY)…………………………………….tennis.

2.       It has just stopped (SNOW)………………………………………..

3.       I want (GO)……………………………………………to London next weekend.

4.       Don’t forget (WATER)………………………………..the plants, when I’m on holiday.

5.       Do you like (SKI)………………………………………..? no, I prefer (SWIM)……………………………………..

6.       I don’t mind (WATCH)……………………………………………documentary about animals.

7.       Lucy hopes (BECOME) …………………………………..a professional dancer one day.

8.       John refused (MOVE) ……………………………………to the country. He prefers (LIVE)…………………………….in town.

9.       They promised (VISIT)…………………………………….us next summer.

10.   Leo managed (GET)………………………………………the tickets for the concert,

11.   James is trying (REPAIR)………………………………………..his car.

12.   We learnt (SPEAK)………………………………………..German when we were 10.

13.   Have you finished (READ)……………………………………..the paper?

14.   Why are going to the supermarket? I need (GET)………………………………….some vegetables.

15.   My sister is learning (PLAY) …………………………………………..to violin.

16.   The exam was difficult, but Sue managed (PASS)…………………………………………………..it.

17.   I hope (SEE)………………………………………..you soon.

18.   They offered (HELP)……………………………………….us but we hate (WORK)………………………………….with them.

19.   I don’t miss (WATCH)…………………………………TV when I’m on holiday.

20.   The journey was long, so we stopped (HAVE)……………………………..some coffee.

21.   Don’t forget (PHONE)……………………………………me, when you arrive!

22.   I’d like (DRINK)………………………………………………….something fresh.

23.   Ken loves (SPEND)………………………………………long hours in the sun.

24.   Dad stopped (SMOKE)……………………………………….five years ago.

25.   If it continues (RAIN)………………………………………..we won’t have our picnic.

Commenti

Post più popolari