Pronomi riflessivi



PRONOMI RIFLESSIVI, AGGETTIVO POSSESSIVO o Ø
1.       We enjoyed…………………………………………..at Lucy’s party.
2.       Kathy cut…………………………………………..with a knife while peeling some potatoes.
3.       Look, I’ve cut…………………………………..my hand. It’s bleeding.
4.       This morning I got up……………………………………at 7, then I got washed…………………………..and I had breakfast.
5.       Wash ……………………..hands. They are dirty!
6.       Tom hurt…………………………………………..while skiing.
7.       Today I feel……………………………………better than yesterday.
8.       I burnt……………………………………….while cooking dinner.
9.       They made this house by………………………………………………………….
·         +  each other
10.   I got dressed…………………………………..and then I left home.
11.   She always look at……………………………………….in the mirror.
12.   Jane and I often phone………………………………………in the morning.
13.   He washes ……………………………..hair twice a week.
14.   I cut ………………………………..finger  with a knife yesterday.
15.   We didn’t enjoy…………………………………….the party.
16.   They enjoyed ……………………………………………on holiday. It was great!
17.   They have known……………………………………………for a long time.
18.   We met …………………………………two years ago and we’re still good friends.
19.   Sally, Jake, you must do this exercise by……………………………………………………
20.   “This cake is great.” “Thanks, I made it………………………………”
21.   Tom and Ann got married………………………………………last June.
22.   Please Robert, finish your homework by………………………………………..
                                                                   

Commenti

Post più popolari