TEST INGRESSO classe 3 media



REVISION TEST

Completa con SOME, ANY, A, AN:

1. There isn’t…………coffee in the cup.
2. There’s …………apple in the basket.
3. Have you got…………… chocolate in your bag?
4. There are ……………people in front of the cinema?
5. Would you like…………orange juice?
6. Can you give me …………glass of water, please?

Aggettivo possessivo o pronome soggetto?

Hi!............’m Mary. This is a photo of me with ……….family. Here’s my father. ………………name is Jeremy. ……………is American. Mum is French, …………. name is Chloé. …………is a teacher. We’ve got a dog. ……………dog is black and white. These are my grandparents: ………………live in the country. ……………house is very big and ………………has got a swimming pool!

COMPLETE with a correct PERSONAL PRONOUNS:

1. These jeans are the latest fashion. Why don’t you buy…………?
2. This book is very nice. You must read……………
3. Dad is speaking, listen to …………………!
4. I’m telling the truth (verità). Believe (credere) …………!
5. Leonard is our friend, so he’s coming on holiday with…………!
6. Mum is at the supermarket and my little brother is with…………

POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVE or POSSESSIVE PRONOUN?

1. Is this John’s pen? No, it isn’t…………pen; …………is red.
2. Is this your phone? Yes, it’s …………………
3. Sally and ………… sister live in Canada.
4. We don’t like ………………cousins. They are boring.
5. This can’t be Sam and Tom’s car. ………………is black.



CHOOSE THE CORRECT FORM:

1. Jane is PRETTIER – MORE PRETTY –THE PRETTIEST of all.
2. November is SHORTER - THE MOST SHORT-THE SHORTEST than December.
3. Italian ice-cream is BETTER – MORE GOOD – THE BEST in the world.
4. This is the worst cake IN – OF – THAN all.

CHOOSE the CORRECT FORM:

1. He SLEEPED – SLEEPS – SLEPT till 11:00 a.m. yesterday.
2. What DID YOU EAT– DID YOU ATE –ATE YOU yesterday?
3. I DID SEE–SEEED – SAW you in Milan on Saturday.
4. While we WERE WATCHING – WATCHED – WATCH TV the light went out.
5. She DIDN’T DRANK –DON’T DRINK – DIDN’T DRINK beer.

INDEFINITE PRONOUN:

1. Jim, come! There’s SOMEBODY- NOBODY – ANYBODY for you on the phone.
2. There wasn’t SOMEBODY – NOBODY – ANYBODY at home.
3. Jim’s Summer party was fantastic: EVERYTHING – EVERYBODY – EVERYWHERE had fun.
4. I saw SOMETHING – ANYTHING – NOTHING interesting at the fair.
5. Did you buy SOMETHING – ANYTHING – NOTHING nice in that shop?
6. My phone must be SOMEWHERE – EVERYWHERE – ANYWHERE in the kitchen.

RELATIVE PRONOUNS (who, which, ø, whose ):

1. A pacifist is a person…………… hates war.
2. That’s the boy……………we met yesterday.
3. That’s the man …………………wife is from Brazil.
4. A mechanic is a person …………………repairs cars.
5. I like books ……………are adventurous .
6. This is the shirt ……………I bought.


COMPLETE WITH ONE WORD:

My name …………… Peter. I’m 13 ………old. I live in Berlin, I have got ………… sister. …………… name is Karen. She…………… older than me . She …………at university and next year she is ……………to move to the USA. I love spending time with …………… ! She’s great!





Commenti

Post più popolari